Take this opportunity to listen to a short audio by
the founder of Thinking Into Results Mr Bob Proctor.
Wasn’t that a great recording?
You know, after I listened to it, Bob asked me some very intriguing questions that really got me thinking about my life.
Now, I’d like to ask you those very same questions because, if you’re like me, you’ll learn a lot about yourself as you answer each one.
Take your time and answer of each question for yourself. When you’re finished, you’ll have a clearer picture of where you are and where you ultimately would like to be:
1. How often would you take a vacation if money wasn’t a determining factor?
2. How much has your income increased, year by year, over the past 5 years?
3. What improvements would you like to see take place in your life over the next two years?
4. Describe a recurring concern or problem that you would like to eliminate.
5. How much would you have to earn to eliminate all financial concerns in your life?
6. How would you spend your day, every day, if you could truly do what you love to do?
7. What kind of contribution do you dream of making to society?
8. If we could show you how to accomplish one or more of the above objectives, would you dedicate a specific period of time each day to make the changes necessary to accomplish the success you seek?
And how much time would you be ready to dedicate to this solution?
I hope you’ll find this exercise as thought-provoking as I did.
I don’t want you to send your answers to me, but I would like to have a follow-up call to talk about it further.
I’ll send you an email in a couple of days to see how you’re doing.
In the meantime, feel free to call or write me if you have any questions.
P.S. When you answer the questions, you might decide that it’s time to take control of your life. If you’re not sure where to start. this blog post will help: http://philandtomplus.com/how-to-develop-powerful-beliefs/
If you would like to get together for a free 30 minutes call follow the link below to organize a time that best suits yourself